Hern’s Tribe was registered as a not-for-profit organisation in 2011. However the Organisers felt it was not serving the group. It was dissolved a year later, and continues as a earth-based outdoor ritual group.. with no legal complications or implications.
- Promote and support `Hern’s Tribe’ an outdoor pagan spiritual group, and use its history and networks, seasonal activities, nature-worship, ritual practices, and local folklore imagery and mythologies, to educate and spiritually empower all interested people.
- Explore, promote and advance the nature-based pagan religions, ritual and magical practises of ancient and modern tribal cultures.
- Educate, and promote the appreciation, conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment. and better harmonious living with nature.
- Promote and explore Tribal Arts & Crafts , tool making techniques and outdoor survival skills that support and educate the pagans and all public.
- Organise and facilitate seasonal ceremonies, celebrations, festivals.